Friday, February 26, 2010

Study, public speaking, and languages.

Well first off I need to state that I'm a horrible blogger. I decided to start blogging more though since I now have two other blogs other than this. I'm actually kind of excited and hope that I will keep up with them now. Brandon and I are doing study sessions each week. I'm going to be horribly busy this weekend with homework BUT one is for my public speaking class. We have to give an informative speech and I decided to do mine on Asatru. It was pretty exciting since most of my class wants me to do it as well. The speech is limited to five minutes though. I will be giving a brief description of what it means, some history, beliefs/values, holidays/feasts, and community. I will be learning more by doing this speech! I will have to spend my day tomorrow doing this speech, hopefully if I'm having trouble Brandon will be available to guide me. Brandon and I will be doing language studies. He is learning Irish and I want to learn Norwegian. This summer we should have plenty of time for language and studies which will be really good. Also, living together will make it helpful too.
Sleep.

1 comment:

  1. You really are a horrid blogger. :P

    Too bad we haven't really been able to do our study sessions lately! When we return to Spring Break, I'll be on you about it.

    ReplyDelete